Monday, February 1, 2010

A birthday and a day out

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEW YI!!!!
Well, today is Chew Yi's birthday. Didn't wish her happy birthday because it would just ruin her day. I mean, she didn't avoid me for no reason right? So I just wished her happy birthday quietly and anonymously. She won't be reading my blog so it's fine I guess.

Well, today I skipped school and went over to Penang early in the morning. I had planned to skip school all along, since 2 months ago that is. Initially I wanted to ask her out, maybe go catch a movie or lunch or something. But she claimed to be busy, so well, that's it. Guess I'll just hang out alone...

Went for breakfast with Tatt at SAB this morning. He went to college on my motorbike. Oh gawd, my old machine could only go til 80 and it groaned everytime I accelerated. Really hard riding with a 100kg feller behind me. Well we sorta survived and arrived at kdu before 8. Then I sat down to do a bit of studying and waited for Dan and Shan. Then we met KC, who finally decided to talk to me and leave his hatred behind lol. Before that he told me that he's texting me because he pitied me. But I said I don't need to gain friends through pitiness. That's pretty insulting and it ain't sincere at all. So I was like fuck off if you pity me, I don't need you, and only come back when you really mean it. I don't know if he still pities me, but if he just talks to me out of pitiness he might as well just fuck off and leave me alone.

So hung out at the library with Shan and Dina til they had class, Shan introduced me to 2 of his classmates when we were leaving. Belle and Stef. then I went to the foyer to wait for KC. "He was like, are you trying to attract her attention???" and I was like "Hell no I don't wanna spoil her day". So anyway we went up to the library and on the way we saw 2 of KC's classmates, Pei Chew and Danning. Then he was like "Oh they're so gonna tell Chew Yi". Well I doubt it. They were pretty far off and no one would expect me to turn up so hey, I doubt she'll know I went over. I mean not that she cares whether or not I go to KDU.

After that we sorta went to the library and saw the Mongolian Yaoi fangirl from KC's class, then I saw 2 other of his classmates, the Thai girl (can't remember her name, but I thihnk it's kwan or something) and Tarani. Then I decided it was boring and decided to bunk off and go to Gurney. Went there, walked about, then bought my movie ticket, then walked about a bit more trying to find vegetarian food. Went to try my luck with Dome since I wanted to clear my mind with a bit of liquor (coz Chew Yi said they sell wine, and she got tipsy after a glass of red once) and it's much better having it there than trying to nick the merlot and smirnoff from my grandma's house. Found out that Dome has vegetarian. So Vegetarian Spicy Olio Spaghetti and Red. Cost about RM42 after taxes (Spaghetti was RM21 per plate and the red was RM16 per glass) so I paid with a RM50 note (left the change as a tip as usual, it's a habit). The spaghetti was pretty nice, although it was spicy, but still it was really nice.
Here's a pic of my lunch:

The glass of Artisan's Shiraz is out of the picture lol.

Then I watched Legion. Really cool movie. Great choreographed moves, great effects, great storyline and quite meaningful too. The only drawback is that the sound effects when the 2 angels were locked in a melee battle was kinda exaggerated, like you usual bollywood movie, dush here dush there. After the movie I played pool by myself, and walked around trying to find skateboard wheels. Fruitless search though. Then I went back to college and met up with Dan and Shan and went sightseeing with my bike before coming to this net cafe to post this entry. Well it sure has been a long day. Got tuition later. Just found out I forgot to bring my grandma's housekeys. Darn how am I gonna change into my gym clothes? Nevermind, I'll think of a way.

Well, it's been quite a fulfilling day although it definitely could have been better. There was girl who sat on my left in the cinema (I always try to choose the best seat and somehow it has always been vacant) and the other side is empty. Somehow the other side is always empty. I kinda wish Chew Yi was there beside me. KC say's I'll get over her soon, but I don't know. Watching movies alone somehow makes me think of what might have happened if she didn't try to avoid me. Was she afraid to make out with me in the cinema? I don't know. KC says she talks like that in front of all the other guys and might be afraid that I might take her seriously. Well she could have just told me that we can't go for the movies. Was there any need to avoid me? I don't know. Maybe one day, 2 years later, I might be able to get a second chance. Hope I don't mess it up again. I'll wait, and the fact that a lot of people doubting my patience has made me more eager to wait patiently. Just wait and see. I'm not going to fade away so easily. Well, happy birthday Chew Yi. I hope you're happy that I disappeared from your life for the meantime. I guess you can call it your birthday present.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol The way you type looks freakishly familiar. Reminds me of someone I know. Do I know your friend?

    By the way, sorry to hear what happened to you and your ex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol ok I doubt I know him. Nice 2 meet u. Welcome to my blog.

    ReplyDelete