Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rise of a new dawn

The last few days have been slow... I can't seem to find the will to study. Not after what she has done to me. But I can't give up. I promised her that I'd come for her after I earn as much as 10 grand month, told her I'm willing to work hard so she can continue her four figure shopping, and so that I can get that house that she wants with a big garden and a ginormous kitchen and a canopy bed for the red-black-white and wood master bedroom. A Porsche GT3, VW Beetle, Ford Mustang and a dozen antique cars (not to mention your Proton Saga) parked in the garden. Not forgetting that Siberian Husky too...

Well, in other news, PERTIENA is having a paintball session somewhere between the CNY hols and the March hols... And guess who was the smart guy who suggested it? I bet it'll be fun. Everyone was so enthusiastic lol. Hopefully it goes well. That Mr Chan's phone line is always busy that it's so hard to enquire about the price and stuff...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not the way to put it. It should be I am stupid and naive to go thru all that trouble.

    ReplyDelete