Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY Holidays and a whole lot of stuff in it...

Today is the 3rd Day of CNY. This year is pretty quiet. We had our "reunion dinner" last Saturday night. We weren't allowed to hold any celebrations at home since my granma passed away so we went to a vegetarian restaurant opposite Taman Inderawasih to have dinner. There was an empty seat on my table and we set up a set of cutlery and a plate with some food on it and said it was for granma lol. It was a merry family gathering as usual. Then on the first day of CNY we went to Kek Lok Si to pray my granma. Then we went around the Penang island to pray at various temples and then this old folks home and then we went to have Indian vegetarian food somewhere near the Cheshire home and the temple of fine arts. My 5th Uncle's wife asked me what toothpaste do I always use because my teeth are unnaturally white (Everyone agrees they look as white as dentures). The secret? I dunno. Maybe it's because I scrub really hard with my toothbrush, maybe it's because of my dark complexion.

So I've been going out to watch movies 2 days in a row with my family. Great movies. The first was Jackie Chan and Lee-Hom's Little Big Soldier and we just watched Louis Koo's All's Well Ends Well Too 2010 today. Really nice movies.

Well that's all from today. Gotta start studying soon. I want to get some A's in my next exam so that I can just get some annoying teachers off my back -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment