Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Darn I've been sick all week. I started to develop a sore throat on Monday morning, probably because I didn't drink enough water on Sunday. Actually I think I have my mom to blame. She brought me up to drink water like I breathe in air, so I'd have to bring almost 3 liters to school at least, and drink almost the same amount at home, which sums up to about 6 liters a day. Anything less and I'd be down with a sore throat. Pretty weird eh? I don't remember being so prone to sore throats when I was little. Well anyway I've been on drugs the past 3 days. Paracetamol. Once it kicks in, I can go on for a few hours without feeling sick or feverish.

On Monday I managed to survive til 7pm, managed to go to school, do a hella lotsa things and watched Universal Soldier and go to tuition... But I crashed midway through tuition and skipped my daily fitness training. Then yesterday we had a mini hari sukan for 2 Form 1 classes. It's actually a training to prepare us for the Sukan Tara since the Sixth Formers are officiating the event. I'm suppose to be something like an usher. So after they finished their mini hari sukan I did some high jump demo for the crowd. Bah, it's been 6 years since I last did that. Then after that I could stay back til 6 for our latihan sukan before going to bed before 9pm. However, I kinda crashed in school today. Can't remember what time, but I guess the 2 basketball game sessions kinda killed me off. Man, my muscles are already aching...

Today Yen Ping told me that she chatted with Chew Yi last night. She told her all about our school, the mini hari sukan and all that mumbo jumbo stuff we do in school. I kinda miss telling her about my day and all and listening to her stories and all. But what can I do?

Recently I've started reading another manga series. Vampire Knights. It sounds like a shonen manga, but according to my sis it is actually a shojo manga. Ive heard of it before but I've hardly taken interested it previously. Well not until yesterday when Edelyn said that her friends compared me and her with Kaname and Yuuki from Vampire Knights. I was like "Who and who?"... Well anyway she explained that Kaname and Yuuki are siblings, and I was like "oh okay", but she says that the both of them end up as mates. So I was like, "oh, so they're both pembantu rumahs (maids)?" and she was like, "no, M-A-T-E"... Can anyone seriously tell me how to reply to what she said? There has been rumours about the both of us even before I transferred over to the school. I usually try to avoid the situation where she tells me about what other people says about us because it's really awkward to hear her complain about them. Luckily we're still very good friends lol. It'll be a waste if I lose a friend because of all these rumours...

Man, I'm really getting sick now. When I came back from dinner just now, my wrist suddenly felt weak and it was really hard to control the accelerator. I even pulled out of a potential drag race with a kid on a super bike (Hey, although I use a decade old kapcai, there was a lot of traffic and my car dodging and weaving skills are second to none). Better go off to rest. Should skip school tomorrow and go see the doctor. Tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment