Saturday, January 30, 2010

Too lazy to think of a title

Saturday, 30th January 2010, 11:30. Exactly 1 week and 1 hour after I found out that she cut all contact from me. Sad case.

Anyway, today we went over to the crematorium to pick up my grandma's bones and put em' in an urn. After that we put her urn in the columbarium at Kek Lok Si temple. Here's a photo of the place. Got it from the net. It's not the part where my grandma is though...

So after that we went over to a vegetarian restaurant near Tune Hotel to eat. The food was not bad. Had a bowl of ang chow mee sua and a stick of satay, then shared 4 plates of pasta and 1 bowl of ice cream (3 scoops) with my sisters. Of course I had most of it. Really satisfying meal. There were like 20 of us and the restaurant workers kinda messed up our orders and we just ate and ate and ate until we were satisfied. Pheww... Here's a pic of us:

KC will definitely kill me for not getting him a pic of my cuz whom he claims to have a crush on. Well I must admit I kinda noticed that she's quite good looking. But not as cute as my girl XD

Interesting fact here KC: Her birthday is on Valentines Day. Lets see if he'll read this and chalk up something. But he's gotta be less insipid if he's ever going to hit on my cousin -.-

In other news, life has really been hard for me. I try not to think about her most of the time but it just comes back and bites me every now and then. I know, I know, time will heal everything. But that's only if you allow it to. I don't want to forget her, nor do I want anyone to replace her. So I doubt time will heal my wounds. I wish there is something I can do that can make it right, do something which can bring back the days that we both left behind. I really miss seeing her text message every morning, miss the times where we fall asleep on each other every night midway through our text messages, miss going out with her, miss chatting with her, talking with her and everything added together. Now she is just a memory, a memory that I would never want to forget.

Well that's all. Got a reiki course tomorrow. My mum tuned my chakra this afternoon and my palms are kinda flowing with chi now.

No comments:

Post a Comment