Friday, February 5, 2010

Came online last night and chatted with Yin Lan. I think she was kinda sore that my dad won't sponsor her school magazine. Well here's a fact: My sister studied in her school for 5 years and so many other students from her school has asked my dad to sponsor, but my dad has never agreed to sponsor any of them. Wondering what am I talking about eh? Ok, this is what I'm talking about: The yearbook of SMJK Chung Ling Butterworth (Yin Lan's school) has this ad section in the book and every student is suppose to go look for sponsors to fill up the book. I'm not sure how many sponsors they should find, but I think each student (or each class, not sure which) has to find something like RM250 worth of sponsors. It's pretty meaningless actually, because you have a really thick yearbook but half of it would be filled with ads of the sponsors.

Well anyway we were chatting and she was talking about how hard life was in CLB. Yea, she should have seen that coming. That's one of the top schools in Penang you're talking about. No average student goes in and "comes out alive". Well, good luck to her. Hope she can fit in soon. Anyway we were talking about our studies and she said she was in kind of a sad situation with lousy results and she can't understand much of the syllabus and I was like, hey I'm also the same. The only reason why I haven't really failed yet is because my school's exams are really easy.

So after some chatting we came up with something that could help us both. Group studying. She asked me to go plan it with May Ling in school. Well I don't have much time to do any group studying, but it will definitely pile the pressure on me and I might get my studies going.

We had school today even though it's a Saturday. Replacement class for CNY actually. So I went to school as usual and stood at the spot which I stand at every morning. Nothing unusual happened before the assembly, except that Edelyn came over to talk to me. She usually avoids being in the same place as me during school hours when everyone is around. Well it's probably because a lot of people in school thinks she is my girlfriend(According to Pei Feng, it's because Edelyn sat on my lap during hari sukan last year. Hey, there was only one chair around at that time!). So anyway she just teased me about the drink I brought to school (It was persian lime juice, but she kept hinting that it was urine) and the pink pouch I always bring to school(she was like, where's you pink pouch? Pink is a girls color). After the assembly we had this leadership course for all the presidents and secretaries and treasurers of all the clubs and uniform groups in the school. Pretty boring and useless if you ask me. And that was the entire day at school. Really not worth my time. I just wish we could stay at home and study and not go to school.

In other news, wow my blog somehow got 300 hits within the past 2 weeks. Wonder if it's the same few people reading my post. But traffic is definitely more than usual lol.

2 comments:

  1. "leadership course for all the presidents and secretaries and treasurers of all the clubs and uniform groups in the school. Pretty boring and useless if you ask me. And that was the entire day at school. Really not worth my time. I just wish we could stay at home and study and not go to school."

    I didn't go to that stupid course because i manage to "ponteng" it keke and i didn't kena any tindakan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... I didn't ponteng it coz I'd rather ponteng kelas...

    ReplyDelete