Friday, January 29, 2010

Some random post

Grandma's funeral was today. Missed tuition because by the time the ceremony finished tuition had already started. But nevermind, it's just one class, I'm bound to catch up somehow.

Yesterday my aunt did some fortune telling with my birth date. Our cousins also had theirs calculated. This was her comment on the results:"Don't be fool by TerFu's quiet appearance. He's quite a talker and can even lure a bird down from the tree with his talking. He is very generous, and is willing to lend money to anyone who wants to borrow. He is also a good planner and lays out plans of what he will do next."

Wow, pretty accurate. I must say I'm starting to believe all this stuff lol.

In other news:
Wonder why I decided to type stuff in this blog. No one visits it, no one reads the stuff in here and no one comments in it. Plus, not many people know about it and will usually turn away when they see the "Warning age 18 and above only" page which I put up on purpose.

Boring -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment