Saturday, January 23, 2010

Back again - from hell

Well it's been some time since I last posted something in my blog. Too busy to blog these days. Just imagine: Pre-U student, top athlete and president of 3 clubs by day, fighter by night, and prominent gamer on weekends. All that practically sucks up almost all the free time I have. Yea, I'm not denying that I do have free time, but it's usually either at the expense of all those stuff or when I cut short my sleeping hours, which I badly need since I use so much energy. Well it wouldn't be that bad in the future I guess. Not that I'd be able to blog regularly or anything, but at least I can concentrate on my training and studies and also my gaming, since I've already decided to not have any love life. It's just not worth all the pain and sorrow that I go through, won't wanna torture myself anymore.

Well just in case you where wondering what I'm talking about, here's a little re-cap on what happened since I last blogged:

I met this girl who studies in the same college as KC and just so happen to be a very good friend of Yen Ping's (FYI, YP is my classmate and sits beside me in class). It all started when I asked KC if he wanted to meet me after my MUET test and he said he was gonna show me around the campus and meet up with Dan and Shan (Who are, for your information, my ex-classmates).

But once I reached campus I got "kidnapped" by KC (that's the way he said it) and shoved into a silver Proton Saga and taken to Gurney. It wasn't that bad actually, except that the driver was that girl and I kinda told KC all the "grandma stories" (that's what she calls em') about her which Yen Ping told me in class and KC had previously told me that she was gonna bitch slap me. After that we kinda chatted online for a few times then she asked for my number. Then one thing led to another and we were kinda texting everyday and so and so. The other details aren't of any importance for y'all anyway. Well so I kinda fell for her and so and so and she found out and was cool with it. It didn't really affect our friendship and we were still texting each other everyday and even planned a few outings that we'd go on once our holidays ended (seems weird eh? People go out during the hols, but FYI, it's much easier to hang out after class and so and so). But one day, one day after the new year, she just vanished. Poof. Well it's not really that dramatic, but she just started treating me coldly. I don't know why, might be because she's acting under her mum's orders (Met her mum before, been in both her mum's bad books and good books, but I don't know where I stand now. According to her, her mum doesn't even care about me) or she could be just pulling out because she just got tired of entertaining me. Well either way she just started replying my text messages hostilely and so and so...

That's not so bad actually. I wanted to just act dumb and just continue to text her from time to time. I mean, we might patch up eventually. But something happened last night, 22 days after she decided to give me the cold shoulder, 3 months and 3 days after I met her - I was blocked from her facebook. Whatever that made her do that, I would never know. But all I know is that life hasn't been as kind on my private life as it has been on other aspects of my life. Yet, what happened last night was utterly unbearable.

I could still remember there was once I got her into huge trouble with her parents (I really mean HUGE. I was even summoned to meet her parents to explain the situation and et cetera, et cetera, et cetera), I felt so guilty and decided to break all contact with her because I was really ashamed of what I did (no we didn't have sex or anything like that. Don't get any ideas). So I kinda switched off my phone most of the day and check it occasionally in the middle of the night. She somehow managed to get me one night (I received loads of miscalls from her workplace and her home). She kinda said she felt hurt with the way I was avoiding her. Thinking back I wonder if she ever meant whatever she said, that she'd hate to lose me as a friend, that she cared about me. I feel like a loser, having been wrapped around her finger and played with all this while. I'm not complaining about the attention she gave me last year, but she could have done better than make a 180 degree turn after all that and leave me all by myself.
Well, I do hope our paths will cross one day. I once made a proclaimed that you will be the last girl I hit on, since you initiated a bet whether or not I'd stick to it, I'd like to tell you that the bet is still on, and I won't lose the bet. Hopefully our friendship will foster when we meet again. Just like you said, we never know what will happen in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment