Saturday, April 24, 2010

A day of wingman duty

Went to Penang with Tatt, Nishpal and KC yesterday. Was actually gonna hang out with Nishpal only but Tatt needed us for backup. So wingman duty it was. Here was the mission:

A girl he wants to hit on, Natasha, registered for this modeling gig and he was suppose to go with her. And there is where we come in. He doesn't dare to go alone and we were his backup. But we had to take public transport because Tatt didn't have any wheelz (my dad offered to let me use his but I was like, nah it's okay we're going by public transport, turns out I should've accepted the offer)

So we met up at Tatt's after 1:30 and took a bus to Convent Butterworth, where he was suppose to meet up with Nat. Found a bottle of Mountain Dew in the 7eleven there :-D

So we waited for Nat, and sent her friend off and after plenty of delays we finally ended up in Penang somewhere around 4 >.<

Honestly at this time I was really wondering why on earth did I agree to go out. Dang...

After a whole lot of pointless wandering, we finally settled down at Mr Pots to have a drink and some chat time. KC and I had cocktails (him a screwdriver and I had a Malibu with pineapple juice) while Nishpal had Tiger beer and Tatt had coffee and Nat had this purple drink (blueberry I think). KC's face got all red lol.

Then we walked from Gurney to the Esplanade for the Vasakhi open house where Nishpal was suppose to meet a friend. Then we sat around, had some food and decided to bunk off at 8:30. Tatt and Nat went off twenty minutes earlier but they where still there when we arrived at the jetty. Take that *pap*

We took a lot of pics but they're all in Tatt's camera so no pics in yet :-P

Well KC finally decided to come clean and tell me what was happening and all. Turns out Chew Yi told the girls in class about me and what I do. So I got labelled freak, maniac, obsessive and all sorts of bad labels by them girls. That was probably enough for her to crack and start blocking me and all. Ah, I don't really know what to do. Am I obsessive? Am I a freak? Maybe, maybe not.

2 comments:

  1. I thought Chew Yi and u r couple...
    It's seem tat she hate u very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about that, but her classmates really hate me...

    ReplyDelete