Monday, March 15, 2010

MEAT!!!! (FINALLY)

Woot~! Finally the 49 days are over and
I CAN HAVE MEAT AGAIN!!!
Yeah it's definitely a pleasure to have meat. Can't believe I missed it so much. 2 days ago I bought a few lamb shoulders to be grilled at midnight. Marinated it in olive oil, wine, pepper, garlic and soy sauce (Tatt said salt but I decided to add a bit of Asian flavour, yeah baby!). Didn't have any herbs so I didn't put any (A bit of rosemary and tyme would be nice >.<) So anyway I grilled 2 pieces and gave 1 to my eldest sister (She was going off back to KL at 1:30am so she was the only one left awake at that time). Man, it was extremely gooooooood

But it could satisfy my hunger and I still had a major craving for more meat. So after I dropped my sister at the bus station, I took a detour and arrived at McD after 1 am :-D
McD Drive Thru... Check out the clock on my car. If you look properly it says 1.13 ^^

Me when I was ordering my food lol.

Well I just ordered a Big Mac and went home straightaway. My parents would kill me if they found out XD

Didn't snap any pix of the lamb shoulders because I didn't have my camera and my phone konked out. So no pics of it. But it was great. Had 2 more this morning ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment